Sunday, May 11, 2008

That's Whatz Up!






Five hundred million fun, exciting and challenging things are going down all at once. I'm gonna try to hit the high points, throw in a few pictures and call it an update. I wonder if people even check my blog anymore since I never keep up with it. So, here's to hoping someone's out there listening (looking?)!


We celebrated our 3rd anniversary...at my ob-gyn (by the way we were there last year on our anniversary when I was preggie with Jayden...tradition maybe?)

Took Jayden to the beach for the first time...he cried when we walked to the shoreline

We spent a week in Nashville with Demetrius...Jayden's first swim in the pool and he loved it

I celebrated my first Mother's Day...so thankful for the privilege to be a mother

We put our house on the market...praying we'll sell within a month

Began raising financial support and a prayer team for seminary...any takers?

Started my second trimester...10 more days til we know if baby is a boy or girl

I've been working on a couple adoptions with work...I love this

Jayden started walking a month ago...now he's running, climbing and hiding in small crevices

I started my Mary Kay business...Yaaayyy

I lost all of my numbers from my old cell phone....booooooo
Demetrius got a new guitar...now he just needs to learn how to play it




3 comments:

Coriander said...

It has been an eventful month! Yikes! Nice pics!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Hey thanks for the update.Love you guys!!

The Whatley Family said...

WOW!! Lot's has happened since we saw you guys last! You sound like you are doing great and really getting things DONE. Congrats on the new move! Love the house. Jayden is getting so big and oh my gosh is he handsome. Congratulations on your NEW MK business. God bless it!! Amy you "glow" and look great. You too Demetrius (lol)..the look great part. Love the site and we will check often to keep up with what God is doing in your lives. Love always. The Whatley Family!