Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Home Stretch...


I just passed the 28 week mark, which means I am beginning my third trimester. This pregnancy has flown by. I am truly looking forward to meeting our little girl, learning her personality and watching her grow. The nesting phase has hit full force...

I guess most people feel more confident with their second child and I must say that I will definitely have more appropriate expectations of this baby. I usually don't say that I have "regrets" about things, but I do regret not allowing myself to enjoy Jayden's baby days. I was so worried about regulating him and getting him to conform that at times I missed out on just enjoying him. I just worried about too much like a lot of first time moms do. I think I will do a better job about being flexible now that I know how fast they grow up.

No comments: