Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Pics

Halloween Night...fun times handing out candy and playing with Daddy.

I will be putting lots of pics of the kids up so that our families won't miss too much. So beware...I will be plastering the blog with baby updates and pics as often as possible.
This was taken right before her two week appointment. Gotta love the hair bow!
A cute picture of Journey sitting in her "TT's" lap (Demetrius' sister Angela). Who by the way is here with us and has BEEN A HUGE HELP!!!! Thanks again sister...
With a little help Journey loves to suck her thumb. She just hasn't quite figured out how to find it herself. Hopefully soon...

2 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

She is sooooo cute!!!!

familyof8 said...

Amy,
Journey is adorable...thanks for the email. I will reply soon, but I had to come and see your new little one. She really does look more like 2 months than 3 weeks! I am very far behind in my blog updating...
Thanks for your continued prayers, Emily is doing so well. I will email you some pictures. And I may even blog tonight!!!
Blessings to your family,
Christine