Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fun Times

Rock-a-Bye baby in the tree top! I have to watch Jayden anytime Journey is within reach because he LOVES his baby sister so much that he wants to touch, poke, kiss, stroke her ALL THE TIME! He loves to swing her really fast which she obviously does not like too much.

Sweet Christmas baby! My friend from college sent this Santa outfit for Journey. I thought she looked adorable in it. Of course I think she looks adorable 100% of the time! I mean, would you look at those cheeks???

This was Jayden's first time holding Journey. He squeezed a little too hard, which caused this funny look you see on Journey's little face. The contrast of their hair colors makes me laugh too!

1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Too fun! Shorts in December?Must be nice.