Friday, May 8, 2009

Cell Phone Troubles

So, I was wondering if any of our readers has a spare AT&T compatible cell phone they are not using/don't need anymore? As many of you know, I have the worst-ever luck with cell phones. I've been through too many in the past few months (some my fault, some not :) Well, the latest one I've only had for a month and apparently the one second Journey had it in her mouth caused "water damage."

I know I need insurance but for now...I just need something so I can stay connected. So, if anyone has a spare that they don't need back please let me know! Thanks a bunch.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

I think my phone did the same thing. Jayden almost took my phone out, but it started working again. They just have to dry out then they work. I think morgan did it to my phone also.