Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ethiopia

This may sound crazy but I always knew my family would look different. Even when I was younger I just didn't picture the "norm" for my life. I also thought a lot about adoption. Well, obviously our family isn't the norm and "looks" somewhat different. But not like this...I've recently been following a story of the Weimer's (lots of you know Kevin and Amy Joy...it's Kevin's brother who I am referring to). They have an amazing family that I'm sure is FULL of challenges and JOYS! Since seeing their blog a few months ago and then following lots of other Ethiopian adoption blogs...I've become a little obsessed and think God may be igniting something in my heart. Anyway...if you have a minute please stop by their blog and be encouraged.

blessingsfromethiopia.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

just visited the site.very encouraging and though provoking!!