Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Randomness

Our kitchen is gated off....can you tell why? For whatever reason, once a mama steps over the gate into the kitchen, flocks of crying children ensue.

Coolio. Nuf said.

My girl has a serious case of the high top fade. I guess eventually I'll have to trim the top as the back catches up. For now...we are cool with little puffs and headbands.

Here's a shot of our friend Stacey as 4 of the 5 kids (who are apparently attention deprived) compete for a spot in her lap. The little girl on the right (making #5) is Selah. I was babysitting her while Stacey was babysitting the twins.

Gabbie's room AKA the "kitchen." This spot is favored and frequented by many.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

No more cutting Journey's hair!! LOL it will catch up eventually it will be uneven for a while. Please don't cut it anymore:-( my sad face. LOL