Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Excuses....excuses

I have a lot of excuses for not blogging much lately but here are the ones that count....

Morning Sickness (day and night)
Bronchitis (Since New Years)
Sinus Infection (Since Mid January)
Pink Eye (thanks kids)
A couple of stomach bugs

I would like to report (as the picture above indicates) we are "feeling good and flying high." I am over all of my sickness and comparatively speaking I am doing great. I also have a cyst on my left ovary and we are praying that it will not get any bigger. On top of that I got an umbilical hernia from my violent throw-up episodes and never-ending coughing spells. Nice huh? I am just over 15 weeks pregnant with this little baby and I'm just really happy about it. I am thankful beyond words as I find myself dreaming about this little person and what they will be like/look like.

So, I hope all of the posts below will redeem my blog-slacking ways!

3 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

i've got a lot of catching up to do too, and i don't have near the excuses you do :)
your babies are beautiful...i love the one of jayden tickling journey in the bathtub! there is nothing better than watching your kids enjoying each other!

Lindsey said...

you are forgiven!! glad YOU and the rest of the house are feeling better. loved all the updates and pictures!

black tag diaries said...

so glad you are feeling better... miss you. let's talk soon. XOXO