Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A few others from graduation week.

I'm so glad my mom got this picture of the "Oviedo Chickens." Don't be fooled, we live in a small town outside of Orlando (and they say Alabama is country). Downtown Oviedo has so many chickens just roaming around. There are even bumper stickers that say "I BRAKE FOR OVIEDO CHICKENS." Not lying. Here's proof!

Demetrius' sweet family. I LOVE them and couldn't imagine my life without them. My mom and I were talking a few days ago about how we all really feel like the same family. This is my mom, my brother and my sister. I am blessed.
Our friend Josiah and Demetrius playing a few songs at the RTS senior banquet.

Demetrius was the president of student cabinet this past year. He really loved it and I'm sure did a fabulous job as the first Black president (at RTS that is:)

No comments: