Friday, July 23, 2010

My Friend JULIA tagged me...

3 names I go by...
Amy
Mommy
Elizabeth (dad and grandmother)

3 places I have been...
Bahamas
Mexico
Alabama:)

3 favorite drinks...
Iced Caramel Macchiato
Diet Coke
Skim milk


3 random jobs I have had...
McDonalds (summer beach project)
Volleyball Camp Player/Coach
Craigslist Seller (my current job)

3 shows I watch...
I just realized I haven't watched a single show at my house in the last 2 months...

3 places I would like to visit...
The Grand Canyon
New York City
Hawaii

3 favorite retro TV shows...
Cosby Show
Full House
Saved by the Bell

3 places I have lived...
Troy, Alabama
LaBelle, Florida
Clinton, North Carolina

3 things I am looking forward to...
having our 3rd baby
our parents moving to orlando
seeing my hubby walk through the front door (always)



4 comments:

molly b. said...

might I recommend Toddlers n Tiaras if you want to get your blood pressure rising?!

black tag diaries said...

Molly is so right... watch Toddlers & Tiaras just once and you'll want to punch those moms in the face... no lie.

Coriander said...

How exciting that your parents are moving there!What a blessing.

mimsikate said...

Just browsed through this site...such fun! Gorgeous and funny Jayden and Journey...and Mommy too! I can't believe you creative, young mommies and your blogs...pretty cool!