Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"But I don't look like Jayden."'

Washing Jayden's hair is never fun. Demetrius does it thankfully because it totally causes my anxiety to go through the roof. You are wondering why? Jayden screams bloody murder the WHOLE time. Why does he do that you ask? His answer is always the same: "Cause I don't look like Jayden." Well, this picture was the finished product and he did look like Jayden, which is why he was smiling.
He doesn't think he looks like himself when his hair is wet. He won't get it wet when he swims and he freaks out if he gets splashed. Quirky little guy drives me nuts. Good thing we only have to do this once a week.
Checking on the progress.
She just had to get in on the hairdryer fun.

Doesn't he look like a big boy with his NBA towel around his waist?

1 comment:

These Three Kings said...

hahahaha!! I loove this post! He is darling!!!! I heard about your family from B-Free(Brittany Freeman) Anyway, I love your blog and love the way you both love your kids! very encouraging!