Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rookie-Mom


Okay so I had a "Rookie-Mom" moment last week. I took Jayden to the park to walk with Annie Parks and her girls, something we do pretty often these days. Except on this particular day baby Jayden had a major blow-out before I could even get him out of the car. Yes, I could actually tell their was a blow-out before I even unbuckled him from his carseat. So, as I go to get his change of clothing out of the diaper bag I realize that their is no change of clothing to be found. Being the creative person that I am I decided that I did not need to waste time going home to get clothes for my little 5 week old baby. Instead, I decided that it was completely appropriate to get Jayden cleaned up and just drape him with a burp cloth. Yes, I allowed my tiny baby to wear a burp cloth for our two mile walk. Hope you like the picture-he looks rather confused doesn't he??? Don't worry, I kept his sun shade over him so he didn't even see the light of day!

1 comment:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

How funny!!! I'm sure other moms have done similar things. And I'm sure there will be more fun stories to come. Thanks for sharing!