Thursday, July 3, 2008

Linus aka Super Man


Linus....I mean Jayden has become quite attached to his silky blue blanket...I mean cape. He drags it around everywhere, much like he is walking a dog. When he does this we ask him, "Jayden are you walking your blanket?" He proceeds to give us that sweet smile from behind his Paci and continues "walking" his blanket. I have started pulling it over his shoulders to make a cape and he really loves it. He then turns into Super Man and walks around in circles proudly holding his "cape." So, his two newest nicknames are Linus (from Charlie Brown) and Super Man!


6 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Andrew has a blankie just like that. Too cute. Looking forward to seeing you when you visit my friend!

Parks Avenue said...

I can't wait to see this week! You are greatly missed by me!
-annie

katie said...

oh my gosh - he doesn't even look the same... SO BIG! i miss y'all... and i do hope jayden will be taking campbell on MANY an ice cream date. and giving her a ring... :)

Amy said...

hey amy, if i have already answered you question about the obgyn I am sorry but I don't even remember his name. I used the same guy delta used. I can see his face but don't remember his name. I actually saw his midwife at every visit and she was with me during delivery until I had c-section. So ask delta and truthfully I don't have an opinion about him because I always used her. he did great on my surgery though. Sorry about Doc Middleton. I do know that he was involved with CO at samford I think and you might have shane call and talk to him directly and he might take you guys as patients. I mean he was really that AWESOME!!!! I would go out of my way to get in with him.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

He is so cute! It was good to see you Sunday eventhough it was only for a second. When you get a chance will you take a couple of pictures of Jayden's picture frame and e-mail it to me (robyn_with_a_y@hotmail.com) because I'm about to try to make some more and sell them. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That Is So Cute.He Has Got So Big. I love You All.