Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our First Visit "Home"

Jayden and I flew to Mobile a few weeks ago. We had such a great time with our family and friends. We went to the beach, out to dinner, on play dates and we even got to visit Grace.
Jayden was pretty excited to see my mom (gram) and Demetrius' sister (TT). We thought he might be shy with them at first because he hadn't seen them in over a month. But, to their enjoyment her held his arms out to them immediately. He had a blast.
Thanks to our Dad for the fabulous dinner on the Causeway. YUM!!!
My mom's twin brother and his family and my grandmother all came for the week. We enjoyed seeing everyone and catching up.

Had to include this picture just because I think exemplifies Jayden's personality. He is so happy and ALWAYS on the go. He knows how to have a good time.

1 comment:

Coriander said...

Looks like fun! I just LOVE the hair!