Thursday, October 16, 2008

Any Day Now...Still

Okay so two weeks ago I found out the I was 3cm and 50% effaced.  So, naturally I'm starting to think this baby is coming soon, right? Wrong.  A week ago there wasn't much change but I did start contracting a bit so I thought "maybe soon."  On Tuesday night I contracted every 5 minutes for 2.5 hours so we headed to the hospital thinking "tonight is the night."  Of course about the time we got to the hospital they slowed down to every ten minutes and then slowed down even more after the 2 hour walk they sent us on.  I was 4cm at the hospital and 70-80% effaced...and they sent us home! So here I am two days later and still no baby? How long can a girl walk around 4cm dilated?  I mean I had my epidural with Jayden when I was only 2cm and 3 hours later I was ready to push.  LaJuan swears I am going to have the baby at home and she jokes about delivering the baby in the kitchen at least 5 times every day.  

We are back to the dr. in the morning...we shall see???  I'm not super impatient because I am miserable, I'm not at all miserable.  We are just ready to meet her!  I was recently reminded that ALL of her days have been ordained and that she will be here right on time.  Keep ya posted...

No comments: