Friday, October 17, 2008

MONDAY BABY

Here's the final update...if I don't have Journey by Monday morning I will be induced.  I think he's going to break my water and see if I contract and dilate further on my own and then add pitocin if the contractions don't pick up.  We are super excited!  If we do have her on Monday it will be just one day before my 28th birthday.  We hope to post some pictures while we are at the hospital.  Please pray with us for a safe delivery and that we would ENJOY our girl! 

2 comments:

Coriander said...

We will be praying!Can't wait to hear the news & see the pics!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

yeah! i bet you are a bit relieved to know when she will be coming! and jayden is so sweet with the baby doll! can't wait to see pics of her and hear about the delivery!
carrie