Friday, February 20, 2009

A Big Day for Journey Girl...

Marking the spot...she started to get worried at this point.

This was the second ear. I know you are thinking we are crazy for torturing her in such a way but I promise she cries worse when I try to clean out her nose!

The last little cry before she happily went about her day. I think she cried for a total of 4 seconds. It was a sad 4 seconds though.

Jayden once again loving on his little sister. We were strolling through the mall and he spontaneously decided she needed a kiss.

At last...the pretty girl is on her way with new diamond stud earrings. Our big girl is four months old today!

3 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Too cute!!!!Not the screaming part!!

Parks Avenue said...

I mean...she is just too cute! I need her!

China for Abby said...

Yeaaaaa Journey! She's a big girl now. I can't believe how much she's grown since December.

With Love from the O'Quins