Thursday, February 19, 2009

A day in the life of us....

Here we have jayden "riding" the car on the futon...Please note he is in possession of the paci, which he calls "bassss" and his pillow, which he affectionately refers to as, Billow-billow.

Curious George climbing up to see just what it is Sister is doing in her crib. Today she rolled over for the first time from stomach to back. She did it twice!

Here are our two "new" car seats with Jayden's all-time favorite material...the dots. Journey's seat was passed down from a friend in Mobile when Jayden grew out of his infant seat at 5 months old. He's been using it until recently when we decided Journey was ready for a bigger seat. I got another used car seat from Craigslist for Jayden so all I needed were covers, which I found at WalMart!

Do you see anything wrong in this picture? Yes, that is Jayden in the Jenny Jump Up. I borrowed this for Journey but Jayden keeps coming to me and saying "jum, jum." So, I couldn't resist and I've been letting him enjoy it since we didn't have one for him when he was little.

I thought this was a sweet picture. I can't even tell you how amazing it is to see Journey and Jayden interacting. Jayden has been incredibly sweet and gently with her. He hugs and kisses her without being provoked and anytime she is within his reach he goes to sit, lay or stand by her. When she is crying in her crib he comes to get me and says, "jern, jern." Basically, he's letting me know she is crying and wants me to go get her. It is heart warming and beautiful.

1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

What sweet love he has for his sister.Hopefully this will not bother her when he scares the little boys away when she's ready to date!!Can you even imagine that yet?