Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Troy University

This past weekend I drove with the kids up to Troy, Alabama for our 3rd annual alumni volleyball game. I have more pics of us in uniform that I'll post later. It was so great to see my besties from college!

Jayden watching the Trojans practice football! He wanted to get on the field but of course he couldn't. He did however seem more satisfied when he stuck his head between the bars to watch the players!

Rachel, Portia, and Julia!!!! Love these girls!!!!

We met our old coach in Montgomery for dinner. This was supposed to be a picture of the 5 boys (children of former players). But, it just wasn't possible to get them all to sit still for a picture. Close enough...

Sweet picture of Journey and Auntie Julia! Thanks Julia for the fun shoes...you always keep my kids clothed with stylish shoes. Yaay!

1 comment:

Bragans said...

Amy, I hope you girls had a great time. Wish I could have just seen everybody and caught up! Your kids are adorable and thanks for posting your favorite things. I have added a few to my list with baby number 2 due in a few months!