Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kids are Funny

This kid is hilarious. Those are his new undies on his head (and on his bottom). If he saw this picture he would say "I cheese-in." I agree. By the way, he is totally potty training himself.
Ok, a few funny stories..

Me: Journey you are so pretty. Jayden isn't Journey so pretty?
Jayden: Yeah, and I'm cool.

I was putting a bow in Journey's hair a few days ago....
Jayden: I want one.
Me: Girls wear bows.
Jayden: Oh yeah, boys wear....guitars and and and play basketball.

I was teaching Jayden the difference between curly and straight hair. We had gone through all of the curly and straight haired friends we have then I asked...
Me: what about daddy?
Jayden: Um. Daddy just has his head.


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it!! Esp. the one about D having his head. :) Too funny!

Angela said...

Mom told me the one about the hair, and I DIED laughing. He's such a funny little thing. I miss you guys!

black tag diaries said...

Oh Amy! I LOVE that little man! He just cracks me up... so entertaining. I miss you and will be calling you soon...
XOXO --julia

The Spiveys said...

Loooooove it!!! We miss you guys already :(

Auntie said...

He looks so tall in this pic! I guess the big boy undies make him look really tall. I love yoiu guys and miss you!