Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This girl...

Her personality has really been coming out lately. As you can see she can get carried away while feeding herself. I have to say she has gotten a lot better since this picture was taken about a month ago.

She does the cutest thing where she cuts her eyes at you instead of turning to look at you. She does it to be funny and I die laughing every time. Please notice that she is holding her fork while shoving spaghetti in her mouth with her hand.

We had her 15 month appt. last week. I was a month behind but we got it done. She was a whopping 27lbs (94th percentile) and 33inches (off the chart). I can't say I'd be disappointed if she just happened to love playing volleyball:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.