Thursday, May 27, 2010

The RTS Senior Banquet

You may be asking yourself why I would put this picture up under the "banquet" post BUT it is very significant of my time here at RTS (and it was taken the night of the banquet). This precious little spot has basically been mine for the past two years. Came here pregnant...had two babies 16mths and under and now here I am again feeling the freedom to be a consumer of this sweet little parking space. Thank you RTS!
Here we are at the banquet for the seniors. It was a nice sit down dinner with a few different speakers. WE ARE SO PROUD OF DEMETRIUS!!!

Mom came for the graduation festivities...and she has a lot of great pictures from her camera that I hope to put on here in a few days. My mom is the best!

And my other mama is also the BEST! D's mom, sister and brother all made it here for the banquet. His dad came the next day for graduation. Thanks everyone for making the trip and for making our graduation "week" even more fun! We love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pix. Congrats to Demetrius and family. Angela looks pretty cute with her new look. By the way, when are they going to make one of those parking spots for middle age women with swollen ankles and foot pain after working twelve hours at UAB. LOL!!! I may have to lobby for it. Love ya'll, Tee.