Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BLOGS

It's funny. I love reading people's blogs that are nothing like mine (i like reading my friends blogs that are like mine as well). I have used mine as a family/kid memory album. Which, i'm so thankful for since I never did the baby books where you write down all the stuff you'll never ever remember. But, I do love to read witty, non-baby/kid story blogs. The creativity of some people amazes me. The acts of mercy and justice of others inspires me. The deep loss of others who share their struggles via their blogs encourages me.

But, for now I will leave you with another great Jayden quote since this is how we do it on the summerville bloggy. Keep in mind that I am breastfeeding and that Hope sleeps in a Moses basket:)

Jayden (as I'm feeding the baby):
"Babies don't drink from mommies and sleep in baskets. They drink from bottles and sleep in beds."

Who knew the kid could do analogies?

1 comment:

black tag diaries said...

he really does crack me up. all the time. really... all the flippin' time. be checking your mailbox soon... love you!