Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Georgia

I took a road trip with the kids a week or so ago. We went to Georgia to meet my parents at my Nanny's house. My dad and my Nanny had not met our little baby Hope until this weekend. It is a 5 1/2 hr drive without stops. I'm not lying when I tell ya that the trip there was an absolute nightmare...not exaggerating. Our baby girl does not like the carseat. The trip home was sweet redemption though. We had a little birthday party for Journey at this great park on the lake.

Picture above: My dad and Journey girl. Pure sweetness.

Hope stole Dad's heart and Nanny's as well. She enjoyed all the love she received and I enjoyed some extra sleep since she slept in my parent's room:)

Our blue-eyed Beauty.

The prettiest pouting ballerina princess I've ever seen. Do you see the golden highlights in her hair? Doesn't get any better than that. I can't believe all three of our kids are so different from one another. So fun!

Can you say modeling contract anyone? Love this guy!

Love this sweet face.

If you live near me this is what I've looked like for the past two months. Hope loves to be "worn" in this Maya Wrap (a ring sling). This was a gift from my dear friend Melonie and it has been the best baby thing EVER (and I have A LOT of baby "things"). Maya is my new best friend:)

The twins. Just kidding. But seriously I was in target a few weeks ago for a total of 20 minutes and two people asked if they were twins. I'll take that over the lady who dared to ask if they had the same father. Seriously? Uh yah...thanks.








3 comments:

MellieButterfly said...

What a dufus of a lady. Of course you have the same baby daddy! :) Love that you love the Maya. And I love Boutique for a Week. Loves all around..

danielle said...

Those babies are precious! And is that lady kidding me? What an idiot for asking. Sorry-but I can only imagine how you felt b/c I am amazed!
So glad you like the Maya wrap!

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

I can' believe how old they all look!! they are just growing up soooo fast....and HELLOOOOOOO???? I cannot believe that lady asked you that....I mean, we have shared some really stupid things people have said to us...but that's one of the top for sure! come on, REALLY?? ok, i'm done venting over that one. Whew...
Miss ya'll! and Hope's blue eyes are amazing! So pretty!