Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hope Elise

Our baby girl is 3 months old! How did that happen? She is a fabulous little girl who is quite smiley and talkative these days. She is sleeping 11-12 hours at night and wakes up cooing and happy! Wow...what a gift.
Here is our baby testing out Journey's toddler bed. I took her for her 2mth checkup a few days ago (at 3mths old:) and she was a healthy 14lbs 11oz and 24 inches long. She is more and more content in the swing and bouncer but our girl still despises her carseat. That's about the extent of her troubles...I say we are doing pretty well!
She does great at the ymca and she is still loving the maya wrap. She is easy going and pretty much adjusts her day to whatever we have going on. I think she'll learn to be fairly flexible as a result of being the 3rd kid. We are falling more and more in love with her every day. The big kids fight over who gets to do stuff to take care of her.
Smiley baby!
I'm cracking up Hope's face in this picture! HA...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ummm...I need you to help me with sleep training my child. Or maybe I can just drop him off for a few days and pick him up when you have him sleeping 11-12 hours at night and waking up happy. :)

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

love journey's bedding! is it from target? you should make some of those owl pillows i made!