Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our 2 year old!

Sweet (gansta) Journey-girl turned two a few short months ago. I do have some good birthday pictures but they are on my mom's camera. I was also a little behind with her 2 year old checkup but she was a healthy 33lbs and 36 1/2 inches tall. Both of those are in the upper 90th percentiles. This picture above is of her wearing Uncle Brian's necklace, which was so heavy she had to take it off occasionally to take a rest. But, she worn it A LOT. And, this is one of my favorite faces she makes.
This girl loves music and anytime music comes on she has to dance. I'm talking she could be half asleep and her hips will start swaying as soon as she hears a beat. She's got it in her...and I love it. She also has the most adorable figure ever. She is curvy in all the right places and I'm not gonna lie I'm a lil tad bit jealous of those perfect curves:)
Most days she is in her princess attire. We have an insane amount of affection for this little girl. There is just something about her that makes everyone melt. Sweet girl. She is also super talkative, loves Dora, can stand up to her brother but is quick to say she's sorry, is a good eater and sleeper, loves books and can run, jump and ride a tricycle.
We took a road trip to B'Ham for Thanksgiving. It was wild and crazy but we survived...and it was totally worth it to see the family. This picture above was taken at Troy University. It was a fun pit stop on our way.

No comments: