Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Boxes...oh the Boxes

Well it is that time...we are now living out of suitcases and overnight bags. Clothes are packed in boxes, toys in boxes, practically everything we own...in boxes. I'm not an emotional guy but it is starting to sink in now that we are moving. Can't wait to settle down and UNPACK already. I get on edge when stuff is not in its place...just call me Oscar le Grouch. The spirit of sadness has hit my heart while at the same time I am overjoyed by the upcoming adventure. In case you didn't notice it is Demetrius and I'll be on here posting updates here and there...get ready cause you will all receive free counseling sessions via my posts:0

2 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

How sad and exciting. We are going to miss you guys soooooo much. 2 years of no Amy in the nursery or Demetrius on the drums :(. And of course no baby Jayden to watch grow. We will keep in touch!!!!

Parks Avenue said...

I'm getting sadder by the second! I can't believe the time is already here. We are excited for you guys, but know that you will be terribly missed by the Parks!
-annie