Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jayden's New Bedding and Picture



Since Jayden and his little sister will be sharing a room we decided to go ahead and buy matching crib sets. Hers will be pink and brown but it's the same pattern as his new one. I painted a canvas to go along with his bedding and it is hanging above his crib. We bought their bedding online for only $60 each! You know I love a great deal. Just thought I would share some pictures of the new and improve nursery....more to come once I finished hers.

Oh, and can you see how big the sandy brown afro is getting? I love it!

6 comments:

JD and Danielle said...

I love the new bedding! It is so cute and what a great deal!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Great job on the canvas! You're so talented. The bedding is very cute, too. How are you feeling, by the way?

Katie said...

congrats on the girl!!! how are you transitioning? we miss you guys already!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Very cute. Great job Amy!

Coriander said...

I love it! Good job! His hair is adorable too!!

CouponAlbum said...

Nice picture!! Crib bed and bedding set both are looking nice!! Soft and comfortable bedding is best for babies!!