Sunday, June 29, 2008

Journey Elizabeth Summerville


She has a name! We have 100% decided on it...thus the new painting. I can't wait to get the painting up with her crib and new bedding.

Also, I met my new doctor last week...Ricardo Lopez M.D! I walked into his office and everyone including the receptionist was speaking Spanish. All of the signs were in Spanish and the staff are all bilingual. It was funny. Besides that, everyone was really friendly and the doctor was pretty nice. I will be delivering at an amazing mother/baby hospital called Winnie Palmer. It's more like a high class hotel if you ask me...needless to say "mama" is excited! You can check it out at winniepalmerhospital.com


2 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Hey Amy.You did a great job. I'm so excited for you. Still miss you though!:)

Coriander said...

I like the name! And the room is just too cute!! You are one craftsy girl.