Friday, September 12, 2008

Shoes, Daddy's Shirt and Mismatched Clothes

Jayden will now bring stuff to us to put on him. This particular morning it was Demetrius' polo shirt. I couldn't resist...
How about this stylist outfit. A striped onesie, blue and green dinosaur pj pants and some cool velcro sandals. This kid's got class and style!
And last of all...the new obsessions with shoosh (shoes).

Jayden's 15 month check up was today. He was 23lbs 14oz (50th%) and 31 3/4 inches (75th%). I also had my 33wk appointment and all is well. I'm still measuring one week ahead, which puts the baby in the 62nd percentile for size. Thankfully good ole' Daddy was there to help with all of the appointments. We will go today to the hospital to complete the pre-admission process. We've never been to the hospital so it's sort of a "dry run" practice just in case I actually go into labor on my own!

4 comments:

Coriander said...

So cute! He is looking older! I love your new layout!

Bragans said...

I love his style! He is getting so big! How are you feeling?

Amy said...

amy what hospital are you having her at?

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just too stinkin' cute. He looks like he is getting so tall!