Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chillin'

Okay, I think I have a right to post this simply because I have had the complete opposite experience with my first baby...

Journey slept just over 12 hours last night without a feeding! I'd like to also note that I was up once a night with Jayden until he was 9 months old and completely weaned. This girl just LIKES TO SLEEP! I must say, it is nothing we have done. She is super content and we are super grateful (especially since her crib is in our room).

On a funnier note...the lactation nurse at the hospital a few weeks ago told me that I should be "waking her up at night because a baby her age should not go more than 4-5 hours without a feeding." To which I responded, "that is just not gonna happen." End quote.

1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Way to go Journey!!Thank God for a sleeper!!