Monday, January 19, 2009

Mom's Request

My mom requested that I put a few more pictures of the kids on our blog so these were the most recent ones. Jayden has an obsession with letters lately. He can pick out the A, O, T, D and sometime the J, S and G. Hopefully his obsession will last long enough to learn the rest of the letters.
Journey getting her daily dose of albuteral via the nebulizer. She definitely doesn't love it but she puts up with it most of the time. The original mask we got was too big but our sweet neighbor gave us this cute little fish mask, which is just her size.

I took this one morning last week. They are all watching a Boz video in bed on Demetrius' Mac. Oh, and I must let everyone know that our sweet girl went 9 hours last night without waking up to eat! If she continues to sleep well through the night and seems satisfied I don't think I will start cereal until about 6 months (my mom is cringing right now at the thought of NOT giving her food ;)

No comments: