Sunday, June 28, 2009

Second 2nd Birthday Party...MOBILE!

We had jayden's 2nd 2nd (we had 2 parties) birthday party in Mobile.  I will add the Bham party pics once I get them uploaded.   We had a pool party for Jayden and we all had a blast! Thanks to everyone who came and hung out with us. 
Brandon McShea and his new little girl Isabelle. I think she looks just like her mommy...beautiful! 
Hangin' out by the pool. It was HOT!

Jayden and Demetrius "SLAM DUNKIN" the basketball.  They did this probably 100 times at least.

Isabelle relaxing in the hammock.  What a sweet girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=1 dvd audio ripper 1.2.40 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg