Friday, June 5, 2009

Things...

This is what we do everyday. Everyday. We draw a million basketballs on the driveway and then the rain washes them away. Then, we do it again the next day.

Jayden sitting in the chalk mural. Notice all of the dangerous chemicals in the background?

Jayden playing basketball on the sidewalk. He has started stealing my headbands and wearing them like sweatbands.

So, we spent $2 and bought a real sweatband. He thinks anyone with a sweatband is Lebron James. He goes around saying BronJames (one word). Maybe he'll be the next Lebron?

Last but not least...I am doing a half marathon with my bestie Portia. It's in Virginia Beach September 6th. So, I decided to take a pre-training picture for the fun of it! Training starts on Monday...wish me luck!

3 comments:

danielle said...

I so respect you for doing the marathon! You look great now, but I bet you will be buff when you finish!

MellieButterfly said...

Woooooweeeeeee hot momma! Marathon! Gutsy you are...have fun with that and let me know how it goes. Love the latest updates. See ya tomorrow! :0)

Danny and Jennifer White said...

You look great Amy! Hope training goes well.