Saturday, January 9, 2010

Conversations Part II

Scenario A: I was putting Jayden's jacket on and accidentally knocked his book off his lap.

Jayden: Mommy, you say "excuse me book."
Me: Oh...well I'm sorry. Excuse me book I need to put Jayden's jacket on.
Jayden: Thank you mommy.

Scenario B: Demetrius had just finished making coffee in his new French Press he got for Christmas and he was sitting down in the living room with his cup of coffee. Jayden, with much confusion and a little sarcasm says...

"Mommy, where's your coffee?"

Apparently if daddy is drinking coffee then mommy is drinking coffee. This kid likes things to be the SAME way all the time. Funny.

Scenario C: We are driving home from a birthday party and we are a few minutes down the road when Jayden very seriously says...

Jayden: "Daddy PUT on your SEATBELT."
Demetrius: Ok Jayden thanks for reminding me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you all are not only good teachers, but they also listen you more than they actually let on!

China for Abby said...

This is so funny! Abby is exactly the same way...lets me know the exact second I forget anything at all! So much to love about our sweet babies:0)
Your new family photo is beautiful. I hope you're all doing well. I miss you bunches.
Jawanna