Monday, January 4, 2010

I've been waiting for this...

My favorite things people blog about are conversations with their kids. I've been in Hot Springs, Arkansas all last week (post on that later) but Demetrius had an awesome convo with Jayden that I thought was share-worthy. Demetrius was laying in our bed....

Jayden: Daddy I need milk.
Demetrius: Ok go get me your cup.
Jayden: Ok daddy I got my cup. Hop up, I need milk.
Demetrius: Ok Jayden, wait a minute.
Jayden: Hop up Daddy. Milk.
Demetrius: Ok

As Jayden leads Demetrius into the kitchen he turns around and says...

Jayden: Thank you Daddy. Thanks for obeying.


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

that's hilarious! you guys are doing awesome if this is the kind of stuff your kids are repeating! thanks for making me laugh!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

So Sweet

Parks Avenue said...

Priceless!

Auntie said...

I hate I missed that. That was hilarious when he told me!

JD and Danielle said...

That is awesome. i love it.