Tuesday, September 22, 2009

End of Summer=Still HOT here!

It's still a little too hot to brave the heat for very long. Journey enjoys getting on and off Jayden "horsey." She is very proud of herself :)

For the first time ever Jayden actually wanted me to brush his hair. He drives me nuts when I have to comb through it twice a week during bathtime. Today he is sporting the afro. Oh, and he didn't let me comb very much so it would look WAY bigger if I actually got all the curls out.

Look sleepy to you? Probably because she's been waking up just about every night for the past several weeks. Started with teething and now its just a habit. Instead of putting her and us through several hours of crying it out...we are praying that God would keep her asleep (she usually wakes up around 11-ish.

And did I mention that she ALWAYS sucks her left hand and holds on to her right earring when she's tired? It's so predictable...and so cute.

Bet your dishwasher doesn't look like this. Unless of course you have 4 kids in your house and the oldest is barely 2.

1 comment:

Merrill said...

those sippy cups-hilarious