Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Virginia Beach Rock-N-Roll Half Marathon

Portia and I in our freebie running shirts....compliments of the half marathon.


Stopping in the country on the way up to get some water...trying to get ahead in the hydration department.

Post Race. We don't look very sweaty but if you could see more clearly my clothes were literally dripping wet. Portia and I ran together the whole way and it was really great experiencing it with her. Thanks Portia!

Virginia Beach. It was a beautiful day. Friday night we got to see Boyz II Men perform on the beach with about 10,000 other people. It was a-mazing to say the least. I loved every minute of it. I totally turned into a 13 year old girl.

These (and my sweet husband) greeted me at the airport on Labor Day. It was a great trip and it was even greater getting home to the 3 loves of my life!

1 comment:

danielle said...

Congratulations for completing the marathon. That is amazing and encouraging.