Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best Man I Know

I told Demetrius when we first started dating that he was the best man I knew. He was...and he is. He'll be the first to admit when he's wrong. That says a lot about a person. Not that they do everything right but that they can admit their shortcomings and pursue godliness. I love him more every day. He is an amazing, patient, loving father to our children. I have fallen in love with an entire different side of him since Jayden and Journey have come along. He would tell you in a second...."it's just the grace of God."

The Daddy and his babies.

There is always a swarm of little Summerville children anytime he sits down. He has learned that he cannot even eat at the table if they are awake because they want in his lap.

Beautiful.

I have to admit Journey is becoming (ok....has become) a Daddy's girl. I knew it was coming. It's here.

2 comments:

Auntie said...

So he still can't eat at the table without the kids jumping all over him?! LOL that is funny. I love the picture of them by the rail. So he got my Journs to cross over into the dark side (the daddy side). LOL JK I will get her back for us Amy don't worry :)!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I just love these pics of the kiddos with Demetrius. they are great & so sweet!

-Leslie