Monday, December 14, 2009

December :)

What's up.

Just doing what I do...chillin.'

I know this isn't a good picture but I wanted to make sure I got one photo of Journey in winter attire. Yep, it was cold for part of one whole day. Don't worry...it's back in the 80s.

This was taken at some seminary friends house (Sandy and Heather) during a Christmas brunch. We had a blast and the kids enjoyed some extra time with Daddy. If you look closely you can see Journey's bald spots. She has started pulling her hair out in clumps. Nice...so I trimmed it today in hopes that she won't be able to get ahold of it to pull it out. By the time I cut it, it was quite thin and she only had hair in the middle/top of her head.

My sister Angie came to hang out for a few days. She also brought ornaments for our Christmas tree. Thanks sis! (Don't we look alike:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that tech 9 or some type of semi-automatic gun on your shirt amy?

Demetrius and Amy said...

it's an AK-47. it an "invisible children" t-shirt. raises awareness of the war in northern uganda, where children have been abducted and made into child soldiers. it's the longest running war in africa and many are begging for our president to charge the leader, Joseph Koney and have him arrested.