Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Birthday Shout-Out to the One I LOVE...

Demetrius turned the big 3-0 on December 28th. Cannot imagine my life without him.

Brian leading the "happy birthday" chorus.

I was tempted to post the picture where you couldn't tell how lopsided the cake was but I wanted to keep it real for a second. This HOMEMADE (first ever for me) carrot cake with real grated carrots and cream cheese icing tasty A LOT better than it looked. Lucky for me...my man doesn't give a rip about appearances. One of the many things I love about him.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Couldn't leave this one out...taken right after Journey poked Demetrius in his eye:)

2 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

oh that last pic made me laugh out loud! ha!! happy bday demetrius!

Lindsey said...

i usually make home made carrot cake once a year on steven's birthday! i've found short cuts through the years because grating carrots is not the most fun thing i've ever done:). happy 3-0 you young buck!