Monday, January 24, 2011

Hair Cuts

BEFORE

Our neighbor is finishing up school this May so Demetrius asked her if she would cut the kids hair for us. We've been talking it up with the kids because if you've read my blog for long you will know that we have major hair issues with Jayden. If his hair is slightly different he cries (literally) and says "but I don't look like Jayden." Doesn't he look thrilled?

DURING

Um....isn't she about the cutest 18 year old you've seen? She is super stylist with her mohawk and really sweet too. Today was her day off so instead of taking naps we called on Miss Brittany to come beautify us!

DURING
Journey-girls turn. A little skittles and a cartoon was all she needed. she sat for a little over an hour straight while her hair was cut and styled.

After...neither of them complained a single time. They sat still and they loved the final result. If you know my boy, this is a miracle. I have to admit I'm sad to see the platinum tips go but I know they will be back as soon as this intense florida sunshine comes back out. The ends of his hair were nasty and i've cut so many knots out that it was super uneven. love this fresh start. they loves seeing all (this was most of it) of the hair that just came off their heads.

Sweet boy. Honestly, he drives me nuts these days but I love him more than ever. He is the quirkiest little guy I know! I really can't wait to see who he becomes one day.

AFTER

BEAUTIFUL

My amazing mom sent money for their haircuts and for prizes for doing it without complaining. So, right after we finished up we took a trip to toys r us for their rewards. they each got to pick out a toy. thanks gram!

3 comments:

black tag diaries said...

LOVE the hair!

MellieButterfly said...

yippee! glad it was such an ease of a process. :)

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

It blows my mind that they both sat still for their haircuts. Amazing. It is also amazing HOW MUCH HAIR was on the floor...it def. looked like a small dog! Their hair looks SO cute....love the braids :)