Monday, January 24, 2011

What We've Been Up Too

Playing (and fighting) together. Oh, what will I do when that little one starts getting in the mix? I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous. Babies are easy. Toddlers, not so much.
This girl makes me smile. The daily routine includes a trip to the potty immediately followed by putting on her "princess costume", tights, and usually shoes and hair accessories. I promise you she was up for a total of 5 minutes this morning and she was fully princessed out and asking me to put on music so she could dance. She's a big fan of Taylor Swift.
Orlando has some incredible parks. There are on every corner and they are all super nice. It's a favorite (free) past time especially when it's not 100 degrees outside.
On a cold day you can find the kids and their sweet daddy "fishing" at the swimming pool. Classic.

2 comments:

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

LOVE that Journey is a constant princess....classic little girl :) LOVE that ya'll fish in the pool. Hilarious. HATE that we don't have all the amazing parks here like there are in Orlando :(

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Love them!!!