Monday, January 24, 2011

sick baby

Sweet Hope is not feeling too sporty these days. I think she might be teething as well. Check out that drool:)
She is still an incredibly snuggly baby. She is almost 5 months old now.
Check out those arm rolls. It still amazes me that babies grow like this on milk alone. It's really crazy to think that my body has sustained her. I don't think I'll ever get over how God brings about a little life. I love pregnancy and babies (but I am still pretty sure I'm done having babies of my own:)
Chubby bunny. She was little for about one whole month.

2 comments:

MellieButterfly said...

looks like they went ice fishing, eh? :) it's proof for the folks up north that it really does get cold here for about 10 minutes every january.

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

Hope that Hope-E-girl is feeling better....LOVE all her rolls....seriously...mama's milk is RICH :)