Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Christmas Photos

Michelle with Hope.
Auntie...one of the one's to blame for the present overload:)
Auntie Angie...just a short drive away. Thankfully we get to see her quite often!
Demetrius with his B'Ham crew...Uncle Brian, Auntie and Gigi. LOVE you all and am so ridiculously thankful for being brought into your family.
My precious mama! Isn't she so cute in my new red glasses? She'll kill me for putting this one of her on here. I love it...
Pop and the girls. Please notice: thumb in mouth & finger up nose. classic journey. oh, and random headband on the back of her little 'fro.
Jayden and Pop reading a story. They do have that in common:)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

grady does the thumb in mouth, finger up nose too. drives me crazy! the thumb i don't mind, the nose pick, i do?!